Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This will be my first time blogging anything. I'm not sure I am even doing this right, so don't laugh if everything is all messed up. LOL
My name is Michele & my husband is Bob. We live in East Peoria, Il. with our 5 kids, Will (who just moved out in Aug), Tytia, Brooklyn, Alex & Paighton. Two dogs, Neo & Bebe & two cats Reese & Grissom. (yes, we love CSI) I guess this spot is just a place for us to showcase the people & things that mean the most to us. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. We love that you have started a blog!!! We will really enjoy seeing updates on your family. Keep them coming... Love,
    Kristy, Shawn and little Dylan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes its really exciting! We love seeing new pics of Dylan and his mommy and daddy We did get the Christmas card too, thank you! I have tons of pictures, now I just need to learn how to post them on here in better order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob and Dylan do resemble each other quite a bit. It would be interesting to see Shawn, Bob and Dylan together. I hear that Shawn and Bob look alot a like also:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVELY JOB MICHELE, GET A PIC OF THE REST OF YOUR CRAZY FAMILY ON HERE!

    ReplyDelete